Change Order Ticket
A jobs-based ticket for tracking customer-requested changes to a job.
This ticket is optimized for Virtual Ticket Developer.
If you are using Workgroups DaVinci and are planning to install a ticket not marked as DaVinci-compatible, please check with Support for possible compatibility issues before installing.
- Track customer-requested changes by status, due date, or due time.
- Specify who requested and authorized the change, and how the work should be billed back to the customer.
- Provide detailed instructions, including the changes needing to be made and operator notes/comments.
- Catalog the digital files that are impacted by the customer-requested change.
- NEW application menu item for creating new Change Order Ticket records.
- NEW application menu item for finding Change Order Ticket records.
Designed to meet the needs for anyone tracking customer jobs, this ticket is intended to help document what changes the customer is requesting, who authorized the change, and provide a running history of the job's changes. This Change Order Ticket provides many ready-to-use features, but is also fully customizable and may be tailored to your own specific needs.